CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

update


Feel as though I'm tied to the phone. Every call now is life or death.

Waitingwaitingwaiting.

Any time now...

Doesn't the clinic know I can't do anything until I know how my embies are doing? Arghhhhh...

ETA: It's 11:30 a.m. - past the time the nurse usually calls - and nothing yet. Am getting really nervous.

ETA: It's 11:52 a.m., and DH just tried to phone. Gave me a heart attack. I didn't answer - I need the clinic's call!

ETA: 12:05 p.m. DH phoned again, wanting to know the report. He asked if I was ok. I said in a small voice, "I am so nervous."

ETA: 12:35 p.m. DH again. My heart cannot sustain this clinic-unrelated tweeting of the phone!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Deep breath... Hopefully the office is just really busy today and the news is still outstanding!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel...hang in there. I'm sure they are ok.

Victoria said...

Hi...,
This is J... This is what's going on. All 15 embies are still thriving...