CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh, and my bloating disappeared by the morning. I think I just overdid it yesterday. So that's good. I really want the OHSS to stay away.

Incidentally, I haven't been good about staying within the fluid requirements: I'm supposed to be drinking only 8 cups of liquid/day, but I am having a hard time sticking to that, especially when it's hot outside, and since I'm walking 60-90 minutes/day. I get a migraine if I don't drink enough. But my output still corresponds to my intake, and my waist and weight are stable - plus my ribs and lungs feel fine - so I think I'm ok.

3 comments:

..al said...

Yay for the receding bloating....well, since your level of activity is higher, drinking more should not be an issue! The best thing is that your output is matching with the input ..great!

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused - when I had OHSS I had to drink extra fluids...they wanted me to have at least 2 L a day! Especially gatorade and such drinks.
-C in Hamilton

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised too! I was supposed to drink only gatorade or V8 and lots of it!!! And I was told to also stay away from water altogether! Whatever the case I really hope the OHSS stays at bay!!!

sara