Thanks to Ifoptimist for the new and improved title. ;)
TMI: DH and I did it. Had sex last night for the first time since I started stims. (I never have to say bd'ing again because bd'ing will never ever lead to 'baby.') Amazing. A totally different feeling.
I would never talk to family and friends about this topic, so it's funny that I'm discussing it on my blog. As Clare says most lucidly, we say things in the blogosphere that we'd never say to anyone in real life. Somehow, this anonymity is safer.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
5w00t4days
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:15 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
hells yeah!!! Pregnant sex is the best sex! I had a way easy pregnancy though so maybe that's why I feel that way. lol
More TMI if you get ANY spotting, don't freak! It's totally common after doing the deed while pregnant.
--- Urs
enjoy it for those of us who are on pelvic rest (ie no sex) for our entire pregnancies!
Hey thanks for linking to me! If you want to change the date of your post you can go to edit post and then click on posting options and there you see post date and time and you just change it to what you want. :)
(insert appropriate electric guitar bow-bow-chicka-wow-wow 1970's porn music)
Aaahhhh yeah girl! You know it. Gotta getcha some some of that cinnabun. woot!
LOL...nice!!!!
But I just hope that your doc has given you a greenie for that?
Don't want to thorn out the congrats you are getting, but I just hope you don't do any wild stuff!
Savour the new woot!
Post a Comment