CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

5w3d

Nothing new to report (not even symptoms - I feel fine). Just wanted to write 5w3d. That's all.

Well, I did call the midwife yesterday with the news, so I'm waiting to hear back from her. I hope she's good. She sounds nice on the phone.

Asked DH before bedtime how he was doing:

DH: Good! Golf is fun!

Me: Well, that's good. But I mean emotionally.

DH: Oh. I don't know.

Me: No?

DH: I'm not getting excited until I'm actually holding a baby.

Me: Oh yeah, I hear ya.

6 comments:

..al said...

Oh, looks like DH is stumped! He is looking at it with as much rationality as possible.Very understandable...


love the sound of that 5w3d!

Good Luck with the midwife appointment!

Kristy said...

It sucks that previous miscarriages suck all the fun and hope out of being pregnant. I've been there and it's not fair.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to write it out? Dh will be great OH and he has reason to be a skeptic right now but Itruly feel you will have a "take home baby"! Keep updating, even if it only says your gestation!!!

-Aphro

Michele said...

Write each day as much as you want! Good luck with the midwife appt!

the misfit said...

I agree, write away.

Also: I'm VERY slow. I just realized that __w__d is how many weeks and days since the start of your LMP! (I was thinking, "That should be how long she's been pregnant, but she just got her positive test, so that's, like, three days." Looks like I still need to go back to introductory biology...)

So you're FIVE WEEKS AND THREE DAYS? WOW. That's...more than 1/8 done!

IF Optimist, then... said...

Perhaps that title should read:

5woot3d

Cheers and good luck to many more w00t! weeks ahead.