I couldn't wait until tomorrow; I was a ball of nerves all weekend. If those dang tests were as sensitive as they say, I reasoned that today was just as good as tomorrow.
Yes+. (Of course, today of all days, both of my cameras refuse to load the picture onto my computer...)
I'm of two minds about this: one mind is thrilled and the other is $hit-scared. I know all this test means is that I have HCG in my system, but who knows how much. There's no way this could still be the trigger, could it?
I want this so much I feel as though it'll be taken away again. With that in mind, I'm going to break the news to DH in a very low-key way. He's out golfing after work; I don't think he'll be home until 9 tonight. I think I'll just say simply that I tested early, and I'll give him the stick.
I'm scared! But out of sheer gratitude I want to go kiss Dr Hannam square on the lips! I mean it! lol
Thank you so much, you guys, for the prayers, well wishes, good vibes, etc. I know they helped. Please, if you're able, keep them coming. This is the closest I've ever gotten.
Monday, May 11, 2009
8dp5dt: no really, happy mother's day to me?
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 8:04 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
OMG! Congratulations! Don't worry, your trigger should be long gone by now. Can't wait to hear the beta!
Woohoo!!!
Fingers & toes crossed for a good beta.
Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you One!!! I'm not testing until later this week because I'm so scared what it might say!
I know this is only the beginning and there is quite a way to go, but congratulations!
sara
I knew it! I'm so friggin happy for you I could burst!!!!
Congrats
Congrats One!! I am so happy to heat this, I cna't wait for an update!
-Aphrodity
Yes! Yes! Yes! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! I just knew this would be it for you!! Wishing you all the best!!
I am praying that this is it for you!!!
REW
YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment