CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

6w4d

More hurry up and wait.

Symptoms: Still the sore-ish bbs and acne-infested nose and hairline. DH is amused by the zits; he says it all looks like a rash. You can't really see it until I point it out, though, because of the mineral powder concealer I put on top. Oh, and I did have to have a nap yesterday after I went for a 90-minute walk.

I can't concentrate on anything! But I have to write a review today, meet with a delightful wannabe grad student who wants to know how I 'beat the system,' and attend a wedding social (w00t, gonna wear my funky Nicole Miller dress!). So I've gotta motor.

Five days left . . .

In the meantime, I'm watching a bio of Jon Bon Jovi. Now there's a good distraction. lol

4 comments:

..al said...

Hope you can share some solid tips with the grad student...have fun at the party...and yes....I am doing the countdown with you!

Hey Symptomata....just make this lady barf once you know...she is dying to barf!

Just joking!


Good Luck!

Michele said...

another day closer! so exciting... counting down with you. for me, the days in-between ultrasounds feel longer than the 2ww.

Kate said...

Good luck next week. I remember the agonizing wait between betas and ultrasounds.
Now I just have to survive my own agonizing 2.5 day wait to get my exam results. I'm self-doubting so badly at this point, it's not even funny. Tears are flowing and all. It's not pretty...
At least with all the stress and no EWCM, I'm betting I'll still be suppressed on Monday!

Britt said...

So sorry you have to endure this long and torturous wait! HURRY UP AND GET HERE U/S DAY!!! :)