CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

:(

I'm so bummed. I tested with a Dollar Store stick - sensitivity is listed at 25 units - and it looks like a BFN. I know FMU is best, but I thought that by 9dp5dt (equivalent to 14 dpo) - and I haven't had much to drink all day - it didn't matter as much.

Shouldn't my HCG be over 25 by now?

Please, don't let this be a chemical.

And all my symptoms I just described before are gone. This is exactly what happened last time.

I wish I hadn't told DH yesterday. :(

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Do not panic!
Dollar store test suck (this is a well known fact). Please, please, please don't let this test ruin this happy time for you! You are pregnant. When is your beta? Do you have another pee stick to take tomorrow with FMU? I'm praying really hard for you right now.

Anonymous said...

Don't loose hope OHW! I hate those dollar store and I know lots of women who do as well. Sometimes the digis are more sensitive and sometimes not. You know the hcg is out of your system and I will be waiting for your next blog to see the real bfp!! Love and lots of hugs

_Aphrodity

Michele said...

Dont let this get to you! A lot of women dont have 25 this early! That's okay! Deep breath. It's going to be okay. Test with FMU, then, I say test every day until your beta! (Those $ store tests are good for something!) Dont let this stress you out. You saw your BFP and that is most important.

Anonymous said...

oh One... Maybe it's a bad batch of $tree tests. Some seem to be more sensitive than others. Don't give up hope yet! Plus I totally agree - use the fmu!

sara

Anonymous said...

I would believe the digital test vs. the dollar store test.

one-hit_wonder said...

Thanks for trying to make me feel better, guys.

IF Optimist, then... said...

Hang in there sweetie. Don't let the cheapass dollar store crap get you down. Just relax, squeeze your hubbys hand and hope for the best. We're out there rooting for you.