I'm starting to get that 'weird-mouth' feeling again, and my lower abdomen is crampy. And have felt two or 3 tingles in my bbs today. It's all very mild, so don't get excited, but I'm going to assume that these are good signs. Are you proud of me?
The massage was good, but it hurt! I hope it relaxes the tension in my muscles, though. I've got enough insurance coverage for one hour-long session/week until the end of June - hurray.
Other good news: our income tax refund is over $5,000. Yes! Double yes with knobs! That'll pay more than a third of our IVF cost! (DH thinks he's going to buy a new toy with this cheque; little does he know that he won't see a penny of it. Honestly, if you've got debt, shouldn't you pay that off, first? If it weren't for me, he'd be living chronically in the hole.) And my last scholarship cheque is almost ready, and that's another $4,000, so that will also pay off another large chunk. W00T! (I try not to think what we could've done with that cash without IVF bills .... siiiiigh. Sayonara to seeing U2 play in Dublin.) So my first 4 - 6 weeks' worth of salary in fall should be enough to pay off the rest of it. That's a good feeling.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
do i make you proud?
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:30 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow! Money, money. It's always nice to have. I still I have to do my taxes. I should get a bit back from my 2008 IVF cost.
Enjoy Mutant.
Yay about the symptoms! Always good to feel things!
And glad you can pay off your IVF bills! That's great!
I'm so proud of you!
Monkey Will, Monkey Please.... You should work towards reducing the debt!
And don't think of what could have been done with the money...nothing compares to being liability-free!
Enjoy your massage, and if it is painful, ask them to please simmer it down....
Symptomata! Oh yeah! What's going on with your boobies though? Ninja planning on becoming an electrical engineer?
RRS: Thanks for the comment on the latest 'episode'. I think I still have to turn out two...
Also from the last Show and Tell on WA? -- I wish there were pictures!
Hurray for cash-ola that shows up just in the nick of time. Big woot for your symptoms and positive outlook. We're all cheering you on.
Post a Comment