I told DH last night. He was very reticent about it, which didn't surprise me. And he wasn't pleased that I'd already contacted a midwife, but when I explained why I did it, he was ok. He's just trying to protect our hearts. He told me that he took all of Friday off, though, to accompany me to the beta.
(He is still 'pouting' about 'the guys' belonging to Dr H and not to him. lol)
Okay, now I really will perseverate over my symptoms, and I won't blame them entirely on the Prometrium and the Estrace.
~After IVF #1, on the evening of 10dp3dt, I got the sure sign I was knocked up: 'zingers' in my uterus that I'd never felt before. And I started feeling them again last night, for about an hour.
~My saliva is running constantly, as though a plate of fresh, sunwarmed raspberries - topped with cream and sugar - was just placed in front of me ... but I have no spoon. :( This is very sad! lol
~I am freakishly hot, and have never experienced this before. DH started to hold my hand two days ago, and then dropped it. He looked at me curiously and said, "There's heat radiating from you."
3 days until beta. I continue to wait. I wish that those pee sticks could tell us how much HCG is kicking around! I think I'll buy a few cheap tests today (maybe at the Dollar Store - thanks, Michele, for the recommendation!), just to keep checking.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
9dp5dt: told DH last night
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:20 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Yes once you know your preggers via digital test you have to go get the line tests to watch them darken over time.
That sounds like a fun activity. I've never done that before!
Do it!
Ah, I wish I could hang out with you in person - you're awesome!
Thanks! :)
I feel the same about you. I need a real-life friend who "gets it"
OOh what an exciting and nerve-wracking time! Keep testing but try to relax a bit, if you can! What am i talking about? I'd be bouncing off the walls if I got an even remotely positive result!
counting down with you! can't wait for the beta result!
I am so excited for you. I cant wait for your beta maybe twins!! lol
Oh, what an interesting idea. I was going to say, surely there's something that responds to the amount of hcg. Interesting it's the cheapies!
Post a Comment