To add insult to injury, I had to phone the midwife back today, otherwise I was going to lose my spot (on the chance that this does end up ok), since they've already got a long waiting list. I had to struggle not to cry throughout the call, as I was trying to explain to her why I can't know yet if this is or isn't a chemical. So she said she recommended that I become a patient, anyway, because if I called back later to say that things were ok, I'd be at the bottom of the waiting list. Made sense, so I agreed.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
When do you get to do the test that will tell you definitively? This is hell for you.. ahh I feel your pain and Im sitting half way around the world on a computer! I can only imagine what it must be like to live it. Thinking of you.
Wait, I'm behind. I thought this 133 beta meant yes? Good heavens, what a roller coaster! Praying for a BFP for you.
I hope it gets better for you. I know you must be filled with worry. If I could do something to ease your mind I would. praying for you and dh.
I'm hoping that tomorrow will bring you good news.
Post a Comment