I think you are all lovely people - your congratulations and comments have all made me cry (in a good way!). Am starting to feel better now.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
I think you are all lovely people - your congratulations and comments have all made me cry (in a good way!). Am starting to feel better now.
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 2:03 p.m.
6 comments:
Super Big Hugs and Congratulations! Love you gal!
sara
Wasn't sure I could comment here, but I've been following your story and just hoping and hoping you'd get an excellent beta yesterday. Ive been thinking about you and how much you deserve this and Im just SO thrilled for you. Im sending hugs via the internet.
Of course at this point, Im sure both of you would be great with a boy or a girl, so long as its healthy. But, Im hoping (just a little) that you get a boy, so your DH can have his father's namesake.
Anyway, of course Im now sending "doubling vibes" your way, and sticky dust and all the other good things so that next January, you have your little one in your arms.
Love,
Amy (supermouse)
Hello just stoping by to say Congrats!!!! So happy for you It gives me hope!!!
I'm stemming right now for my 1st IVF/ICSI cycle.. Praying that it works the 1st time:)
I'll be happy to stick around, then :)
Have been praying and hoping for this for you. You have alot of people that care for you whether you believe it or not:)
Love,
Krista
*smiling*
Yeah, we have the loveliness hidden with us somewhere....LOL!
Post a Comment