CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

6w

No w00ts today. :( No symptoms, nothing. Just sore-ish bbs. Das ist alles.

Apparently, if all is well, my baby's heart has started beating. That's what the books say, anyway. Crazy.

Gonna try the walk-in clinic again, and if I don't get what I want, I will likely throw myself at the mercy of my RE. This particular walk-in has been pretty good in the past, though, so I'm optimistic.

6 comments:

..al said...

Good Luck!

Step by Step!

Sending you very positive vibes!

Kristy said...

Good Luck. Keep us posted!

Michele said...

Yay! A new week!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

IF Optimist, then... said...

I'm sending you all my good vibes possible. I hope you get great news. I will keep my woots in holding pattern until further notice.

Anonymous said...

Don't let lack of symptoms get you down. While pregnant with twins, I had them come and go constantly. Some days it felt like my boobs had been slammed in a car door, and others, they felt totally normal. Your betas are GREAT. :) Keep us posted and I'm sending you very sticky baby vibes. :)

~C in Hamilton

Anonymous said...

every week, a new hurdle. but crossing those hurdles feels good. hoping your u/s goes really well!