CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Nervous for tomorrow. *Sigh*

8 comments:

Kate said...

I'm not surprised. The rollercoaster won't end until after we have our babies in our arms... Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised!! I'm the same way, alla time.

Its tuesday already here and will be tuesday there soon.

I'm keeping everything hopeful for you. xx

..al said...

Praying for you....

JD said...

i'm excited for your beta tomorrow! i know, easy for me.

fingers crossed for a great number that will put your heart at ease for a bit!!

xoxo

Felicia said...

Hugs, Hugs! Hang in there. Praying for more good news and higher levels.

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling hun - boy do I ever know the feeling. My 2nd beta is where is all went downhill for me last time.

sara

Kristy said...

It will be good news, I just know it!

..al said...

Good Night! *At least that's what my part of the world is saying*

Was hoping to read about what happened, before I went to bed...

Anyways, hope it is all good.

Take Care and All the best!