I gained an inch around my waist overnight, but my weight stayed the same (possibly even a pound less).
My ribs don't hurt as much this morning.
Is the fluid just shifting around?
Monday, May 4, 2009
OHSS watch
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:03 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Dunno about that fluid shift....but I am glad that the pain has subsided a bit!
All the very best!
Yes, I could be reworking some of the classics to suit my IF addiction...but I have an issue - once I do it, I lose interest!
Okay Maybe it will Robert Frost's turn next time? Who knows!
I hope so! And I hope the pain (and fluid retention) goes away soon!
Yikes girl...fluid shifting around doesn't sound fun at all! I'm so sorry, i'm praying for it all to clear up so you will be back to normal :)
Post a Comment