Ribs feel much, much better: today I can breathe without pain.
Fluid buildup around my abdomen remains, but it's not bothering me (just making my jeans tight).
This new peeing at night habit must end (unless it develops into a bonafide pregnancy symptom, of course). I got up twice last night to go to the bathroom. Pain in the @ss.
7 days until testing.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
update
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:00 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I hope the bloating and the pain keeps receding. I have PCOS too and the size of my follicles on u/s were huger than what they are at EPU/ER time. It freaking hurts. So I feel some of what you're feeling.
Why on earth would they move your beta to later?? Glad to see you're gonna POAS anyway, he he...
Good luck!
S
Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Ooh good luck, good luck! Peeing in the night is just too annoying - i hope it's a result of some good news to come :)
OMG, I pee EVERY night. I usually have to get up at either 1am or 4am. It started, no kidding, 1dpo. And it continues.
Hope it's a good symptom for you too!!!
S: Thanks. They moved the beta ahead 2 days, actually. I don't know why, but I'm ok with it!
Oh yay! You are in the middle of a wet dream when Pee Baba asks to be released....so you wake up and can't even go back to the same dream..... :)
ahead? whoops. thats way better than behind. But glad to see I'm not the only POAS addict around heah. Although I do "usually" limit myself to one digital POAS per
2ww... sigh. Hope this is it for you!! So your poor oversized follies can keep producing the progesterone that the baby/ies need!
Will be lurking...S
Post a Comment