still have 15 embies
3 are ideal in terms of cell division
2 are a bit slower, but still good
the other 10 are behind that, but still alive
the nurse said - as i knew - to expect a drop-off between now and sunday, especially considering the male factor, but that the odds are in our favour because we have so many of them
oh my gosh, i am so relieved, i could cry again (wiseguy, you'd better slap me!)
i don't get an update tomorrow - boo! but the nurse says it's because of the risk to the embies (i.e., taking them out of incubation to view them isn't in their best interest), so it's safer for them to remain undisturbed
anything that's best for them is fine by me
transfer is still scheduled for sunday morning - i can't believe that we might actually make it to blast
i love you, embies - my heart has been kind of reserved about this process (you understand, right, given the last time? and all the times before?) - but i cannot wait
Friday, May 1, 2009
phew!
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 1:06 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Transfer on Sunday!!!! You will be pregnant on Sunday, awesomeness
:) :) :)
You are awesome for cheering me on. xxx
AWESOME!!! Cheering you on!
Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! I can barely contain myself!!! Hurry up Sunday!! Love you!
Putting out my bloxing gloves...for just in case...
Sunday it is, and Sunday it be!!!
It all looks good....and the nurse seems as concerned as you are....
Breathe.
From RRS:
Yes, Thailand it is...and Singapore...but we are having a Visa situation right now.
I am sorry about the Adenium's buds as well. I think it is my magic tree. It is a miracle, it is a mirror...
Oh come on! Ich kann Deutsch sprechen.
Ich denke, Junaid ist zu bedauern ist.Elvis war großartig!
Hey? Glaubst Du nicht, dass er schön ist?
Praying for you and your babies!
Hey...All the very best for Sunday!!! For how long would you remain on bed rest after that?
Wise: Oh ja, Elvis waar prima! Uber alles! ;)
Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber Ich habe es fur 12 Jaahren in Schule gelernt. haha Aber Ich kann deiner (?) Worten lesen.
I mix it all up with two other similar languages, that's part of my problem.
I hope that provided you with a good Saturday laugh! *Shakes her head in embarrassment.* lol
Oh so you had German for 12 years in school? Wow....and you have been making a pot pourri alright!
Ich bin Entführung Ihrem Blog ....
I know...that is really so disheartening....
Don't be jealous!!!
Potpourri is right! It helps me get by! lol (I never took German seriously in school - it was a lame class. It would have helped me more to learn French.)
What? You are going to ravish my blog? Wouldn't that hurt? hahaha
LOLOL....sorry....I really have been fibbing about German competence....
I made a very very feeble attempt at learning German when I was in college....but I don't know the language more than the basic words!
Wise: Well wth? - it's still better than mine! ahahaha You also fib very well: now I'm jealous of Thailand und deine Deutsch und deine fibbery skills! hee hee
Oh come on, don't be!!!
Post a Comment