Just found out that my first ultrasound is scheduled for June 12, and then I'll see my doctor immediately afterward. I have to wait three weeks! Boohiss! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
9 comments:
YAY for ultrasounds!
At least by that time your baby will sort of look human!
I don't know; I'm kind of attached to the mutant look! lol
You're officially on the baby road -- a few months to go.
Oh my gosh, that's like an eternity!!! Like you haven't been waiting for this moment long enough! ;)
Oh no! That's forever till we see our lil' mutant!!! :o) Please post pictures.
much love,
Ursula
You're getting there, so happy for you. U/s will be so exciting - when you finally get to do it that is!
the time in-between can be forever! I count down the days to make the time go by quicker.
All excited for Ninja's first show!
I am so happy for you...still flooding your driveway with positive vibes, good wishes and a chocolate fountain...
aww that is too long. I cant wait that long geez lol
Post a Comment