But hellaciously funny: whythef*"&doyouhaveakid.com.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
But hellaciously funny: whythef*"&doyouhaveakid.com.
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:19 p.m.
4 comments:
I LOVED IT.
So funny.
I'm so sad that half of that shit is actually TRUE.
Oh my goodness!
Thanks for the much needed laugh.
Wow. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I grew up in neighborhoods with "parents" like that. Too many bad memories I guess. I'm so glad I got out of that. I'm not offended, but I am certainly creeped out. What a train wreck.
Yep, it's a sick humour, all right. I have a bunch of those kind of parents in my extended family (not my own mom and dad, though) - they've always shown me what I don't want to be like.
Post a Comment