CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Is it too much to ask for rain so that DH has to cancel golf and come home? ;) I'm dying here all by myself, with huge news, and no one to obsess with!!!

8 comments:

Britt said...

oh my gosh, i would be going crazy too! I hope he comes home soon!!! :)

Victoria said...

Congrats, OHW. Happy belated Mother's Day. You are pregnant!
Keep the suspense before telling your DH. Let him sweat. (lol)

IF Optimist, then... said...

w00t! Good news makes me v.happy for you. Huzzah!

Kate said...

Told you so!
Congrats. Hope I can follow in your shoes next month. Blow the "baby dust" ;) my way please!

Kate said...

And no, it's not the trigger. Mine has never been in my system longer than about 6 days. You're WAY past that now.

Blogging isn't my thing.. said...

I am soo happy for you!!

mona

Britt said...

Did you tell him? What did he say??? I'm dying to know! :)

Kristy said...

update please!!!!!!!!!