Just went for a sleep study last night at a sleep disorder clinic. I don't know what the point of that was, actually. This IVF cycling has messed up my sleep cycle - I'm sleeping earlier, waking earlier, and getting up twice a night to pee - so I hope my clinician got accurate data. That bed sucked, so I'm zonked and sore now. But happy that I finally got a sleep study done, since I've been on a waiting list for years.
IVF nurse phoned me yesterday; now I have to e-mail her every day with my OHSS data, since some of my symptoms are wonky. I'm glad the RE is so 'with it' regarding this stuff. I had mild OHSS last time, and my previous clinic never checked with me to see how I was doing. They didn't ask even though my E2 went way over 15,000!
After today, I have to live through five more days until testing...
Btw: I liked reading all the responses to my last post (on imagined children), so thanks for sharing. Please do not worry if you post a contrary opinion - I like to know what people are thinking when I post opinions. And everyone's in a different situation, and has different reasons for why they would or wouldn't. (I may have gotten the title wrong for Long-Awaited Stork - I'll have to check. I read so many IF books when I was doing graduate work on the topic, I think I may have mixed some of them up in my mind!)
Am gonna post later about my DH. He knows about this blog, though he's never read it, and I have strict instructions not to write about him, but I do anyway. *Rolls eyes* How can I write about IF without talking about him? Anyway, I have some nice things to say, so why not?
(Oh, DH did say I was supposed to tell you all that none of those embryos are HIS babies - they are Dr. H's. He knows because he saw the doctor do it. *Roll eyes again*)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
update
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:56 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Laughing hard at DH's contention....LOLOL! Wink Wink!
Hey, you are violating my sense of propah lady like sense of dignity...what do you want to indicate by unbloodied passports....Eeeeyyyyow!
Ummm....did I miss a point in the previous post...Overall I don't think there was much opposition to the idea of not imagining theoretical children?
I'm glad our RE is a woman- no worries on that end, LOL! (Although due to a Law and Order I saw the other night, I joked with Peter "are you sure they are yours and that Dr. Lee hasn't found a way?" :))
I went through the comments on the previous post, and now I know why you said what you said....ignore one part of my comment on this post.
Wise: Oh sorry, I missed getting back to you on this point! Glad you saw it, anyway.
I don't know what I indicate by saying unbloodied passports, except that it is funny. And that alone is worth it these days! hahaha
I'll join you in this: I really hope this works!
I don't know if you were reading my blog back then, but I went through some tough times with my man, not because I didn't think he wanted this too, but because I didn't think he was as transformed by our IF as I was.
We've kind of moved past that, in part because it only takes one phone conversation where you're telling him your beta was negative and you can hear him sobbing on the other end to know he's as into it as you are, but also because I learned that he cares, but just can't be consumed by it all the time like I can. He just gets exhausted. So now I blog, and we talk about it occasionally, and we're both getting our needs met.
By the way, for what it's worth, I think your DH sounds wonderful. And adorable.
Did I mention that I REALLY hope this works?
Post a Comment