CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

ticker

I put up a ticker. Determined to cherish this for as long as it lasts, even if it's just a few days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that attitude. maybe you could email me some?? its one of those things with me, I'm either super fly hyper with happiness or a total misery guts. I cant win!

but you're right in a fundamental way. each little pregnancy, no matter how far it goes, is to be cherished as a pregnancy, and that's how I see it.

xx

Felicia said...

Hugs, hugs and more hugs sweetie. I am praying for you and hoping that all goes will with your beta level tomorrow.

Michele said...

Good for you!!! I think that is a great attitude!

Anonymous said...

I like that little bean you got there! It is the cutest! Maybe you will get to add another bean in there?

-Aphrodity

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it! You are pregnant! Can't change the rest, but for now this is the reality! Hoping for a wonderfully high beta tomorrow that will leave no doubt in your mind!

Ursula from SC

Blogging isn't my thing.. said...

I am so glad you put a ticker up!! now you need to relax and enjoy it. stress cant be good right now

the misfit said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better about things. Can't wait to hear your results tomorrow (or, how long does it take before they get back to you?).

Clare said...

Yes keep hoping - wishing you nothing but good news today x