Note to my Mutant friends, Valleiko and Sara: Do you guys have my e-mail addy? I'm dying to talk to you, and I can't find my Mutant e-mail list.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
Note to my Mutant friends, Valleiko and Sara: Do you guys have my e-mail addy? I'm dying to talk to you, and I can't find my Mutant e-mail list.
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 8:33 p.m.
5 comments:
Shhhh....what are you calling me? Valleiko or Sara? fading out with a gun, to the theme song of Mission Impossible
They're my buddies from the SoulCysters web site, but I would gladly give you my e-mail addy, too! Only don't shoot me! :)
Damn...I thought you were assigning sexy nicknames to me...
I could work on that! Perhaps with some assistance from the ever-helpful Urban Dictionary? ;)
no one - I don't have your email addy, but let me check with Kristy or some of the other girls and see if I can get it!
Sara
Post a Comment