Just to clarify: I wasn't asking for opinions on whether or not I personally have PTSD; that would be impossible for you to gauge because you don't know me in real life and what's going on in my head (and only medical professionals can diagnose these things, anyway). Just wanted to put the information out there.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I read your intention right. Thank you for taking the time to post that information to help others. I score to you many karma points.
LOL....thanks for the clarification.... sorry for misinterpreting the post...
Good Luck!
Hmm I didn't think you were trying to self diganose. You were simply trying to clairfy your feelings.
Not to be a bitch, but I have something called 'Adjustment Disorder' It goes along the same lines as PTSD but is far less severe.
I suffer from depression, have tremours, heart palpatations.. and I sort of don't process and think about things the same way as others.
Just something for you to think about.
Post a Comment