CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

ticker part deux

I keep checking the ticker, as though that's the real baby. Duh. Thinking I shouldn't have put it up there. I didn't do it out of some renewed sense of hope - I just did it because this is as far as I've gotten on this journey, and I wanted memories - even pathetic little ones - in case that's all I get.

I've been looking up what I should expect a good beta to be tomorrow. Sounds like I should have at least 130 or more. Way more than my pathetic lines are showing on the pee sticks. I really hate POAS, in case you couldn't tell by now.

Am praying that I get a chance for these little embryos.

9 comments:

the misfit said...

I must have missed your post two posts ago - you did say when you'd hear. You don't have to share with us until you feel ready, of course, whichever way it goes, but I'll be keeping an eye out. Praying for you!

..al said...

I am yet to catch up on all your previous posts....

...it will be good....stay calm!

All the VERY BEST!

Hela said...

Hoping for good things
much love n hugs

Anonymous said...

One hit-- I am thinking about you today!! I hope everything goes well.

Randi

Anonymous said...

One - I believe you're 18 dpo right? There have been beta's as low as 7 on 18dpo that end in healthy babies! Don't read into your number! Wait and see what the 2nd beta does! And if your still peeing on $tree know that sometimes they NEVER get dark! I'm done with POAS! I can't take it anymore!
sara

Kate said...

Hope you're doing ok, and that you get good news today. Thinking of you!

JD said...

waiting for today's beta!!

hoping its a great number!!

Brianne Porterfield said...

I keep checking for a beta... waiting and hoping for you!!1

the misfit said...

You OK?