CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

preparing for tomorrow

Ok, antibiotics are sliding down the hatch!

This is all I can do!

Should I shave my legs? I'd feel like a total IF virgin if I did, but maybe it would add a nice touch? lol

Btw, is it normal for all my torso muscles to hurt after ER? It is painful to breathe deeply, to sneeze, to cough, to walk fast, etc. It's not the interior (e.g., lungs) that hurts: it's definitely the muscles from my ribs to my pelvis. I asked DH if I was restrained during the ER - since I don't remember all of it - and he said no. I told my nurse, and she didn't seem concerned.

*Shrug*

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes! Also someone a few weeks ago (you know who you are) sent me a highly sarcastic shot of baby dust, which made me laugh my a$$ off! I just remembered it now and laughed again (even though that makes my stomach hurt! haha), so thanks!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure things will go great - we can't both get kicked in the teeth simultaneously, right? So I've already taken the badness, which should mean great embies and transfer for you :)

..al said...

All the very best...maybe because you had OHSS it really hurts....all the very very very best!

Michele said...

Things are going to go great! I just know it! (And I rarely shave my legs in the winter months. I mean, these people have seen my whooha. What's a little leg hair!)

..al said...

Don't shave your legs....

I was wondering at the presence of a highly uncharacteristic picture in the post.....now I know where that came from...thinking of you!