CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

6dp5dt

Two more days after today.

DH took me for a long drive last night, a fish 'n' chips dinner, and ice cream at a rural stand. That was nice; it was so warm and sunny outside.

Have nothing new to say. Just waiting. Trying to get my thesis done within two weeks, since we're moving at the end of June.

Oh, one new thing. Yesterday I bought the pee stick that I'm gonna use on Tuesday. (A digital, so there's no guessing.) Not to pressure myself or anything.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Counting down with you!! Cant wait for your BFP!

Clare said...

2 days! Wishing you have the best news.

Tadpole said...

Did you get the two pack??? Oh you should have gotten the two pack :)

one-hit_wonder said...

I did not splurge on a two-pack, but I'm thinking I should've. I'm going 2ww-mad here.