CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

yet another reason to hate FB (as if i needed another!)

Plus there's nothing like self-flagellation to make me feel better.

My cousin who got pregnant almost exactly when I did - and who has similar bone structure as me, to boot - posted weekly belly shots on her FB, and I was dumb enough to notice them. So now I know exactly how I'd look at this very moment if I hadn't had a miscarriage.

Her face looked dreadful. At least I would've worn makeup. *Snark snark*

So I'm going to be off of FB again, until I become less of a fool and learn what I can and can't handle on there. I keep doing the same thing, yet expect different results every time. As my DH remarks to me, "For a smart person, you can be really dumb." Hardy har. lol

I also know that if I'm ever, ever, ever lucky enough to get pregnant, I will not post pictures like that on my FB. I'm making a list, actually, of things I won't do, and I'd post it here, only I'm afraid of jinxing myself.

1 comments:

..al said...

love what your DH says...not just because it is funny, it is also quite pragmatic...

I am dumb brightwit woot woot too!

Thank God, I never got comfortable with Facebook. I am on it, but login like once in five blue moons!

Heck, I know what jinxing is....I am scared of buying a HPT...coz almost always, I have ended with periods before I even used it...