It has become clear to me that I do not want to cycle. Thinking about it all makes me feel like puking.
But I'm going to do this round anyway. It's not about me anymore; nor is it for DH. I'm doing this because I feel that there's a little soul kicking around somewhere who would like to become a part of our lives. This is her/his chance.
As well, we've completely rearranged our lives - i.e., quit our jobs, sold our house, and moved - to have access to the best infertility care. It would be stupid to bow out now. We're here; we might as well try.
So let's do this.
I'm on my way out to pick up the bcp. At least my insurance will pay for that.
(Also, have decided to resist the aspiration of my cyst. I want to see if the bcp will shrink it, first; if not, then we can aspirate it. I just don't have money to throw at such problems - I'd have to let the bill sit on my credit card.)
Sunday, March 22, 2009
let's get going
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 11:45 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am looking forward to following your cycle. BCP's always made me nuts. Hoping the last one is around the corner :)
Thanks so much!
Yeah.. I've been feeling like I don't want to cycle either. I think it is really natural.
I also really hope the jumping and leaping and the moving and the dreaming all work out for you.
Post a Comment