My nurse e-mailed back to say that if I don't get af by Monday, I'm supposed to go in Tuesday for b/w and u/s. I am curious about what they'll do: Have me redo the Provera, perhaps at a higher dosage? Or go straight into bcp? I want to do whatever has the best chance of helping me out in the long run.
I have to be in Ottawa at the end of May for a conference, so I'm really hoping that I can still make it there. If this cycle fails, it'll be a good distraction.
Meanwhile, DH and I dtd, and it did induce spotting. A lot. And then it went away. So we'll see what happens.
(I can't believe I have a captive audience listening to me philosophize about my menstrual cycle! This is the beauty of blogging!)
Friday, March 13, 2009
this is the plan, man
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 7:37 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yes, I am mesmerized...my eyes are glazed, my feet have grown roots, and I am untouched by the blowing hurricane...all ready for the AF breaking news! :)
Post a Comment