CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Af Watch

Spotting still, only now it's bright red again. Perhaps tomorrow or Tuesday will be CD1.

Btw: I never did buy that Diva cup, though I keep hearing rave reviews about it. I guess I am hoping *cough* on some level that I won't get af, post-IVF, for at least 9 months. Blah blah, you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm still on O watch myself.
But I had to tell you I've been using the Keeper (I've got the old-fashioned brown rubber one) ever since they had some article about it in the campus paper at Queen's in 1993. I LOVE it so much - though I haven't been able to cut out sanitary products entirely, what with horribly heavy periods for the first few days that can get the better of it, and all the gooy progesterone suppositories I've been on. I think the first one I got lasted about 10 years.
Wow, it's starting to feel like no info is TMI here. Infertility has taken all modesty/shame away from me!

..al said...

I am glad it has come around and stopped being the moody b#### that it is!