I just phoned a dear friend (who, incidentally, says she's never having kids), and had to get off the phone. Her relatively newly-married brother- and sister-in-law found out that they're expecting, and they're upset about it, so my friend was laughing to me about that. And saying that it (i.e., bcp failure) happens to everybody she knows.
Needless to say, I don't think that's funny at all. :( Especially it has no chance of happening to me. And also because I'm on bcp right now, and will soon be in chemically-induced menopause ... all for the sake of achieving the miracle that her in-laws are angry and surprised about!
Unwanted OOPS babies - the most unfair thing in the history of the world!
I am quite sure that my friend means it when she says she's remaining childless (i.e., I don't think it's an infertility cover-up), but I knoooooooooooow her bcp will fail one day. I can feel it in my bones.
To change the subject on myself: what should I present this week for Show & Tell? I have no idea. I'd like to show the art project I'm doing - a series of ironic photographs re: my IVF - but I'm wary about posting my face online. Hmmmm...




1 comments:
Well....you are so correct...came to know about an oops pregnancy myself, and they had a MTP!
I am not a candidate for BCP failure either....
Post a Comment