Writer's block: both blog and thesis. Blah. Can I blame it on the bcp?
Anyway, I am applying for teaching positions for the 2009-2010 school year. It's going to cost me $100 per divisional application (must pay for criminal record checks, child abuse registry, university transcripts, etc). *Groan* Plus somehow I have to obtain copies of my teaching evaluations, which are in storage back home.
And I just realized that I do not know how I'll do the interviews. My preferred division will interview me via phone (I've done this before with them), but my second and third choices will likely require me to be there in person. There goes another $500 - $1000 for airfare.
I really have to learn the take-one-day-at-a-time rule.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
what CAN'T I blame on bcp?
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 3:29 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yes, I think BCP's made me stupid, so yes, by all means, blame it on the BCP's!! They do wonders on the female body.
LOLOL....BCP can take the blame for anything - the blog and the thesis included. But if I am correct you are a rave as far as the thesis is concerned.
Gosh, your money troubles are leaving me tongue-tied.
Post a Comment