CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Show & Tell

This is my first attempt at Show & Tell, an activity found on the Stirrup Queen's blog http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2009/02/41st-circle-time-show-and-tell-weekly.html.

I want to show my gorgeous purchases from Albuquerque.



I bought the sterling silver necklace and turquoise/silver pendant separately. Both were handmade by local Navajo Indians.

The necklace doesn't need a pendant, per se, but I really wanted a piece of turquoise, and the two pieces look cool together.

(Sorry, it's a blurry picture - must get back to thesis work!)

6 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

The necklace has a remarkable shape!

It looks pointy though... hope that's just an illusion.

Victoria said...

It's beautiful and different.

Kristin said...

What a stunning piece of jewelry...wow!

Beautiful Mess said...

Those two pieces work perfectly together! Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.

..al said...

Absolutely cool! Love the chain...in fact you can wear so many pendants with that one.

Also the origin of that piece of jewellery makes it quotable!

Great!

SS said...

Nice necjlace! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your comment on my blog.