CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

af

Waiting for af ... she should arrive today. It's usually 4 days after the last Provera, which is the case here. Dum dee dum dee dum.

Too bad DH isn't here: sex usually gets af started. I'd never tell him I was 'using' him that way, though! hahaha

ETA: Oops, no wonder nothing's happening - af is due Tuesday, and today is only Monday! I'm jumping ahead of myself here...

5 comments:

..al said...

Ha Ha Ha! You know...I read somewhere that impending AF raises the Oxytocin levels which causes to have increased libido in women.

one-hit_wonder said...

That is true in my case! I mentioned this to my gp - that my libido rises when it's that time of the month - and she was completely stymied by that piece of information! lol!

Anonymous said...

ditto for me too!

Liza said...

Oh yeah AF totally turns up the heat! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Ooops! Well at least you caught your mistake. At least the sex would have been good anyway, if DH was there, he he.