Well, my committee meeting did work out, after much schedule rearranging, and the good news is that my committee members adore my thesis thus far (they all said they wished they'd written it themselves), think I'm brilliant, and are pushing me to go straight to doctoral work. *Blushes*
I've got a lot of thinking to do.
Later, my advisor asked me how things were really going, and I cried all over the place, so she took me to lunch and calmed me down. I love her so much.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
update
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 8:32 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Congrats and all the best with your future academic work.
Your advisor appears to be great!
I wish my advisor was more of a mentor for me....
I am glad that you are 'brilliant'. The planet has a future! :)
Thanks so much, ladies!
Wiseguy: Oh yes, I scored by finding my advisor. She's become a wonderful mentor and friend to me. So you're also doing graduate work?
Was there ever any doubt that your thesis wasn't brilliant? :)
Britt: Well, I feel that my thesis is just a self-indulgent piece of confessional writing; but apparently that's not only ok, but it constitutes serious scholarship. So hurray for me! lol
Post a Comment