CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sour as expired milk!

In a very sour mood! Do not know why! I usually get a li'l bit of PMS, but rarely this bad.

I slept all afternoon - very unusual - and have snarled at DH at least 5 times this evening, so he has fled to the grocery store to pick up a mille-feuille for me. Hopefully we will reconcile before bedtime! lol

On a happier note, I would like to congratulate Stephanie here (http://petalsofaflower.blogspot.com) on a very positive beta.

2 comments:

..al said...

Grrr....yeah I know how that feels!

Regarding the comment on both of my blogs -

a. That quote that you read on What did you say? was posted on the blog after I left the comment on one of your posts. I loved my comment. :)

b. I don't know why I skipped Sex and the City in my TV menu. It used to broadcast late on Sunday nights here. Very inconvenient. But it was quite a rage at that point of time. I heard of the 'tipped uterus' through my sonologist.

one-hit_wonder said...

Yes, I remembered your brill quotation - it was a keeper!

You must watch SATC!!! Not the movie - just the TV show.