CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

railing against the stupid and patriarchal medical establishment!

DH was not given his results today from the scrotal ultrasound! Instead, he was given a sealed envelope with the results, and told to bring it to our RE for a follow-up!!! WTH? It's HIS news about HIS body, not the doctor's!!! If it were my results, you may rest assured that I'd rip that envelope right open right away.

Our follow-up with the RE is tomorrow, anyway, so we'll bring along the 'official envelope' bearing DH's results. But I mean, come on. What a stupid policy.

I won't be on for a few days, since we're going to Detroit for the weekend, so I'll keep you all posted on the results and on the RE's recommendations. I hope it's not more bad news...

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I think I would open the envelope.

one-hit_wonder said...

Yeah, no kidding! If it were mine, it would be open so fast it would give that stupid doctor a paper cut across the face!!!