CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

thanks

I would like to say thank you to every person who reads this blog.

I'm so humbly grateful that you carry me when I feel so weak, that you cheer my small victories, that you look with anticipation to my future.
Sorry - I'm mushy! Can't help it - that's the way I am, take it or leave it! lol
xxx
one-hit_wonder

6 comments:

..al said...

Yeeoow! Where did that come from?

Love the line that says - "Can't help it - that's the way I am, take it or leave it!".

Just want you to know that the pleasure is mutual!

...and you are welcome!

one-hit_wonder said...

lol because i am a ball of mushiness!

Kate said...

Oh! I'm not sure how much you save with a day3 transfer, but it is supposedly less expensive than going to blast. Could be an added bonus to your already-made decision, given the rotten luck you've had with added expenses lately!

one-hit_wonder said...

Kate: Oh, I didn't know it would be cheaper! I mean, money aside, sure I'd like to attempt a five-day, but I just don't think it's realistic for us. I'm paranoid about a day 3/4 arrest.

Kate said...

I just checked my fee schedule - no breakdown of day3 vs day5, but I think the extra 2 days of culture in the lab must be built in to the $7500 basic IVF cycle fee.
I do know that one woman who went there who's got to be about 21-22wks pregnant now (last ditch effort transferred 4 on day3 on IVF #7) definitely told me her day3 was less expensive than her day5. You should definitely check into it!
I'm terrified of having day3/4 arrest too, but I assume they'll bump up the transfer to a day3 if the numbers are low or the embryos aren't looking good and waiting for day5 is too risky.

Britt said...

I'll take it! I love you too much not to be a part of your life :)