Nothing much today. Lower abdomen is crampy. Blame it on the bcp, of course.
And the tires are shot on DH's truck. Of course. ($800 later...) I did not want him to drive that thing to work. I wanted him to take the train every day - it's clean, cheaper, more reliable, and less of a headache - but he refused. So now we have to spend almost $1000 on friggin tires.
We are taking out a $15-20000 loan to finance the IVF and our other monetary dilemmas. It really, really sucks. At least with the income tax refund and my final scholarship cheque (if we live cheaply), we'll be able to pay $8-9000 back by June. But that leaves a big chunk to pay back, and if it's a BFN, that will be the bitterest pill ever, to face those payments every month.
We were going to take the money out of savings - the cash left over from selling our house - but we just realized that we can't. We must have it in the account for our next down payment on a house. Where we're planning to live, renting is difficult (long and boring story), so we need to keep that cash on hand.
Yep, that's the way it all is. One day at a time; that's all I can do.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:38 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Awful! Simply Awful!
Luckily I didn't have that exact experience. But I did spend the week that I should have been having my baby doing epidurals for everyone else at Mt Sinai. That was fun...
I like your honesty.
Post a Comment