Birth control pills are in hand - marvellous Marvelon - let the b!tch-fest begin!
Dh is very sad about this!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
3 comments:
Awesome! You're 3 days behind me. Remind me - are you doing an antagonist protocol or one with lupron? Sounds like we'll be right on track together. It'll be nice to have a cycle buddy at the same clinic!
PS. No leg shaving going on here till I'm wearing shorts or skirts in the warm weather. DH doesn't care, and I'm paying them enough that they can overlook a little fuzz.
Marvelon, I hated it. Had pillow-soaking night sweat.
Kate, I didn't shave my legs. Glad it was winter. I shaved for transfer and retrieval though.
Post a Comment