CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

work avoidance, yet can conquer anything!

Ok, because I'm engaging in work avoidance today, I saw on WiseGuy's blog (how do I link to this? I don't know!) that I needed to hike to the Steadfast Warrior's blog ASAP for a fun game.

I typed my first name into the Urban Dictionary (at www.urbandictionary.com), which provides hip-ish definitions.

Results:

1) _____ is usually the craziest of the bunch. quite often has a variety of different laughs, and can perform them all on demand. everybody loves _____, the type of person you always want to protect. she is a flamboyant driver. loves make up, clothes and accessories
oh ____'s coming. I can't see her but i can hear her.

2) one hot babe =] that talks to phillip on aim
_____ is a babe....

3)The pimpest of the pimp. Everyone wants to be a _____. Can conquer anything. Wakes up and pisses excellence. Indulges and rules in all gangstativities.
You never meet anything above a _____, because it doesn't exist.
Man: _____ you are so amazing.
_____: I know, i don't know why, it just keeps happening.

Bahahahahaha! Well, I do wake up and piss excellence! I don't know why - it just keeps happening! I am a one hit wonder, after all! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! That's funny! I'll have to try it out and see how mine turns out.

Britt said...

LOVE it!!! Mine is hilarious, especially the first one. You should check it out LOL

I think some of yours hit the nail on the head "loves makeup, clothes, and accessories...pisses excellence" That's totally you! :)

..al said...

Ha Ha Ha... craziest of them and the pimping! You rock!

one-hit_wonder said...

Britt: I did check your name out - it was great!