I don't know how much y'all are keeping tab on what's happening in Georgia re: reproductive rights, but I am APPALLED by it all.
I don't live in Georgia - nor am I an American, for that matter - but I want to help stop that awful legislation. What can I do? The local chapter of RESOLVE, from what I heard, doesn't want a flood of correspondence coming from out-of-staters. Yet I can't stand the thought of that backward and anti-feminist legislation ever spreading northward (I doubt it would, but you never know). Any ideas?
All I know is that I HATE Octo-Mom for starting this mess! Yes - HATE. I will not watch any show or read any text that features her and her sorry ass!
I feel sorry for her bazillion children - they're gonna get tortured in school for being 'test tube babies,' I bet. I hope they make it into adulthood in one piece.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Who hates Octo-Mom - I DO!!!!
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 6:20 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I feel sorry for her children...because their mother has had them because she sadisitically craved labour pains and was not concerned with the outcomes.
The irony is that she is feeding herself and her children through the taxpayers' money, who are often tight on their own expenses. Some of us could use that money just to eventually strike lucky just once!And now thansk to her, the taxpayers' reproductive rights are getting squeezed!
She is..well..I'm better off just not saying it. LOL Did you hear she is going to have 24 hr. nurses come to her house to help take care of the babies for FREE?
Post a Comment