CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

disappearing af

Pardon my language, but af is being a cocktease. The spotting is gone, and I feel no af-like symptoms. So I think I will phone the nurse to see what should be done.

That stupid bill was passed in Georgia, and that depresses me.

I do feel less sour this morning, though. The mille-feuille (a delish Napoleon cream slice) helped. It was very nice of DH to get that for me, so I'm making homemade pizza for him.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Ugh, why does it always have to be such a fight to get AF to come when we need it, and then when we don't need it AF doesn't stop!! grrrrrrr

Glad you are feeling less sour! I have had a few stress-induced moments of sourness myself lately, poor dh. Thank goodness they love us no matter what!

one-hit_wonder said...

Britt, I think you've got every right to feel sour, considering what's happening with you two!!! (Btw, I saw that absolutely lovely note your DH wrote to you on your FB - beautiful!)