
Good thing I didn't go in to the clinic, after all, because I would've gotten my long-awaited Aunt Flo DURING my ultrasound. Of course! (Did I ever expect anything otherwise?)
We're back in the IVF Funhouse.
(Source: here)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.

Good thing I didn't go in to the clinic, after all, because I would've gotten my long-awaited Aunt Flo DURING my ultrasound. Of course! (Did I ever expect anything otherwise?)
We're back in the IVF Funhouse.
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:07 a.m.
4 comments:
I'm jealous! I'm still waiting to hear back from Jen about bloodwork and ultrasound results and the "plan". I want provera, damn it! I just hope my body'll take it and they don't find a reason to delay my cycle...
lol, love the picture!
Thank you for your support on my blog! Welcome AF! Glad she finally made an appearance. I need to catch up on your blog and find out when you start your lupron, I am assuming day 21 of this cycle..or did you do lupron already? Anyway, I agree about the babydust BS. I will say after being at this IVF crap for 2 years straight..and being positive...and believing in miracles...its gotten me no where. Today though I had a change of attitude. I spent all day yesterday feeling sorry for myself b/c of my colitis and IF...and honestly what good is that doing me. Everybody tells me that stress is making my colitis worse. And then there are studies that IF causes more stress than cancer. So is it all related? Who knows. Anyway, I am rambling. Sorry about your car accidents and all the issues you have had in the past. I am looking forward to following your cycle. Take one for the team sistah!
Great, finally the AF Missy has made her appearance!
Love the artwork!
Post a Comment