Waiting to hear how many eggs were mature, and how many subsequently decided to jam with the sperm.
For our first IVF, only 5 fertilized out of 11. My current nightmare: zero fertilization.
Am measuring my pee, and finding it inconvenient, yet hilarious. DH really does not want me to use the glass measuring cup, but I am not buying a separate item for this task; I wash the cup with soap and hot water, and all is well. How will I measure my pee when I have to go out for extended periods of time? I dunno.
Waistline is fine. I also weighed myself, and my poundage is exactly the same as always. Good signs.
Am sore, but it's better than yesterday, when I couldn't walk upright and felt like a Neanderthal.
Slept 8 hours last night, plus yesterday I had 1 afternoon nap and 1 evening nap. Feels so good to catch up on the zzzzzz.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
waiting
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:14 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Glad that you are abe to catch up with the zzzzzzysters.
Good Luck with the Fert....and I am not wanting that nightmare to fructify...ever!!!
Hey, why are you trying to measure your pee? ..a bit confused..
Haha, I guess that does sound confusing! I've got the dreaded OHSS, so I have to do all these pee and liquid measurements to monitor whether or not it's getting worse.
When will you find out about fertilization? Waiting with baited breath and fingers crossed!
Post a Comment