CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

update

Just bloodwork this morning. I've got at least 20 follicles over 1.6 cm, though some are for sure overcooked; the nurse said it was possible that the tech missed a few, too, since there are so many. My abdomen is really uncomfortable, and I have to walk slowly, but I don't mind at all.

Had acupuncture - gooooood.

So tonight I am supposed to take an enema (ewwww!) - even though I am very regular in that department - so that the bowel doesn't obstruct the ovaries.

Emotionally, I've felt considerably removed from all of this. Hence the short updates, I guess. I can't let my heart get too invested in this.

Thank you for all the well wishes.

3 comments:

the Babychaser: said...

Looks like I came back to my blogging at the right time! Good luck tomorrow--sounds like things are going really well.

(And I'll keep my fingers crossed for your man's sample-production tomorrow, too. I know they get the easier road, but it still sucks.)

Kate said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow! Will be eagerly awaiting your update. Good luck to DH - mine sympathizes. What will I do without my BW and US buddy now? I might even have to read a book while I wait for the next few days :)

Victoria said...

You're almost there, OHW. Follies all over 1.6! Wishing you a lot of viable eggs.