Am watching Jon and Kate +8. (Yeah, yeah, I know, but I can't help myself. lol)
It's a Christmas episode, so the kids are all running around and giddy, with starlit eyes.
I considered Christmas 2009, my face got warm, and I thought wistfully to myself, I wish.
I'm not actually a Christmas fan - too consumerist, too much work, too expensive, too fattening, too much everything - but it would be wonderful to be pregnant next December. I'd be around 37 weeks, I think, if the IVF works. If, if, if. My parents would be so unbelievably happy - my dad especially loves babies - and they deserve it, if nothing else, if I don't deserve it.
Enough of that: I just switched the TV to Jon Stewart. lol
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
the if of IF
________________________
DH took me to Value Village (a second-hand store) for an hour, just for kicks. I used to buy almost all of my clothing second-hand, but stopped around 10 years ago because that was when it became 'cool' to shop 'vintage.' When I was a teenager, believe me, I was the only adolescent girl I knew who thrifted, so though I was very uncool, I always found the best stuff. Now it's trendy to go thrifting, so I never find anything. But today I got a brand-new silk cocoa-coloured camisole (Banana Republic, unworn) and a printed sleeveless top (purple, lavender, brown, and white). They work great as separates, and also look perfect together! Woot!
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:58 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment