You know the Duggars?
(You already know what I'm going to say, right?)
Well, it's not Michelle. It's the son and daughter-in-law.
They've been married for all of six months. She's been pregnant for all of SIX weeks (oh, the audacity to announce pregnancy so early! - the certainty!).
On the TV preview, the daughter-in-law expresses her sadness over not getting pregnant right away, and that she couldn't stand to look at the most recent pregnancy test for fear of "more disappointment."
Blah! Boo!
I do watch that TV show - I find the family amusing, plus their lifestyle never seemed that outlandish to me, since I grew up in a similar mindset - but I guess I won't anymore. For whatever reason, the Michelle and Jim Bob hyper-fertility thing never really got to me, but this does.
(You already know what I'm going to say, right?)
Well, it's not Michelle. It's the son and daughter-in-law.
They've been married for all of six months. She's been pregnant for all of SIX weeks (oh, the audacity to announce pregnancy so early! - the certainty!).
On the TV preview, the daughter-in-law expresses her sadness over not getting pregnant right away, and that she couldn't stand to look at the most recent pregnancy test for fear of "more disappointment."
Blah! Boo!
I do watch that TV show - I find the family amusing, plus their lifestyle never seemed that outlandish to me, since I grew up in a similar mindset - but I guess I won't anymore. For whatever reason, the Michelle and Jim Bob hyper-fertility thing never really got to me, but this does.





9 comments:
OHW, I can't help but laugh. You're too funny.
LIke the new page, vibrant colour.
We don't get that TV Show here, so I am spared.
Hey your new template is hot hot hot!
Quite a clean break from your previous one! Totally love it...If I were to steal it, what site should I visit?
Victoria: Glad to have made you laugh.
WG: Feel free to steal it! :)
You are not missing much with that TV show, so don't bother googling it or anything. lol
6 months...ahahahahahahahahahahha. Of course, I remember feeling that way at 6 months. (am I supposed to admit that?)
This family for me, is hilarious to watch.
I personally think that they are incredibly weird, and I am so hoping they just stop having kids all togerther.
So it took 5 whole months? The horror! lol. Although, considering her parents, I suppose that it was unexpected to even have it take that long.
And, like Murgdan, I felt the same way at 5-6 months. At least, I think I did. It's been a while. :)
I saw the promo's and feared the worst (which you just confirmed for me) Not only have they only been married 6 months I think they've only known each other for maybe 1 year total and they are 19 or 20 years old! ARRGGGGGGGGGG
Love your new background!!!
They should bottle & sell whatever water they are drinking.
Post a Comment