Last bcp is today! A good Friday, indeed!
Woke up at 4 a.m. with a migraine (and my neck in pain). Ouchie. This has never happened to me before. Would like to blame it on the Lupron and on the bcp, but I think it came from my neck (I have chronic soft tissue injuries from car accidents, and when the pain flares, it means insta-headache). Hell, I'll blame it on the meds anyway! Why not?!
We watched the movie Bedtime Stories yesterday, and I liked it. Some of the dialogue needed work, and the ending was weak (one of those barfy happy-family endings), but overall it was whimsical and fun. Gonna watch Slumdog Millionaire as soon as DH returns from golfing.
Happy Good Friday to everyone who celebrates it, and also Happy (belated) Passover. DH and I are going to make a turkey dinner for Sunday: homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, salad, mmmm....
Friday, April 10, 2009
a good Friday!
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:09 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I said I would see Slum Dog... this weekend too. Last weekend I watched Million Dollar Baby for the second time. Have fun watching.
I've never seen Bedtime Stories.
I just downloaded it today (cause I'm evil). Will have to watch it sometime after I finish getting caught up on my old TV shows.
Yay for no more BCP! When's your baseline again? Mine's Thursday - and then I have to rush straight to work. At least the week after, I've arranged to do pain service and not have to be there till 8am. Squeezing in the monitoring before work could be a challenge...
Wow for the last BCP...I have never seen Bedtime Stories...come to think of it....I have never tasted turkey either.
But for my May trip, there are certain things that are quite high on my to-taste list!
let me know what you thought of slumdog millionaire--we haven't seen it yet, just not sure if it's worth all the hype about it
Post a Comment