CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Deadline

Have been suffering from writer's block during the last 3 weeks.

Now DH and I have set a deadline for moving back home: June 30.

This means that the initial draft of my thesis must be completed by then. That gives me three months.

Deadline = good. Will help me focus.

I'll probably have to fly back here in fall to do the actual defence - I doubt my committee will want to do it in the summer - but that's ok.

Now hopefully the IVF doesn't screw this all up.

1 comments:

Felicia said...

Deadlines are great. Supposed to be working on a paper for my PhD program due at the end of the quarter. Not making much progress because I am so overwhelmed by the IF situation. Anyways, when I finally give myself a true deadline to so I am not leaving it until the last minute, I then begin to churn out something worth reading.

Full speed ahead!